nanogui: Re: ViewML help (Was : flnx help question)

Subject: RE: [nanogui]ViewML help (Was : flnx help question)
From: "Gray, Tim" ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jul 2001 16:07:24 -0000

Ok it's there, but for some reason, even with everything pointing to the
correct paths, and trying the suggestion below it keeps dying at the same
point, unable to find nano-X.h

 I am using flnx-nanox-pre6.  that is the latest and greatest stable version
right?

I'm tempted to just copy everything into one big bucket directory and tell
it to look there.