nanogui: Announcment regarding FLNX versions

Subject: Announcment regarding FLNX versions
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 2 Jul 2001 17:16:53 -0000

Ok, I have finally fixed the ongoing issues here.

To all - The latest and greatest version of FLNX is flnx-0.16.tar.gz,
available  from:

ftp.microwindows.org/pub/microwindows/flnx-0.16.tar.gz

flnx-nanox-pre6 is a very, very old version of FLNX.  For some reason, we
have kept it around in the Microwindows directory, and it has screwed up many
a person.  I have moved the old versions to pub/microwindows/historic, and I
have provided a soft link to both the flnx directory, and the latest tarball
in the Microwindows directory on the FTP site.

Everyone please make sure that you are using flnx-0.16, which is the last
snapshot we took of CVS.

Tim - If you upgrade FLNX, then your problems should vanish.

Jordan

On Monday 02 July 2001 10:07, Gray, Tim mentioned: