nanogui: about Fl_ValueInput

Subject: about Fl_ValueInput
From: "hongouyang" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jul 2001 10:30:14 -0000

Hello.
I am using FLNX widgets to develop applications. In one application, I used a Fl_ValueInput object to edit numerical numbers.It did work.But now I want the object can limit the input charcarcter numbers, for example, not greater than 5 characters. I implement a class My_ValueInput inherentanted from Fl_ValueInput class. And I override the method
         int handle(int)
and expect to deal every key event in this overrided method. When I run this application, my handle method is invoked if I input some non-numeric keys, . But when I input the numeric keys,  my handle method is not invoked. Instead, the Fl_Input's handle method is invoked .
I think it is confilit to the polymorphism of C++ since I have override the handle method in My_ValueInput class.
How dows it happen? Thank you.