nanogui: Are we allowed to mandate GrFlush()?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Are we allowed to mandate GrFlush()?
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 7 Aug 2001 15:16:15 -0000

Most programs that don't care about buffering just draw to the screen, and
simply assume that the screen will be drawn in due time.  And programs that
do care about buffering are usually writing to their own offscreen buffers
anyway, and do a blit when they are ready to refresh the screen.

In any case, a GrFlush would be probably unnessesary, as a simple program
wouldn't really care if there are a few microseconds between drawing
operations, and the buffered programs would have already taken it all into
consideration.

Jordan

On Tuesday 07 August 2001 09:06, Steven Stadnicki mentioned: