nanogui: how to run microwin with console!

Subject: RE: [nanogui] how to run microwin with console!
From: Simon Wood ####@####.####
Date: 15 Aug 2001 14:57:26 -0000

	[Simon Wood]
	Are you asking how to read the keyboard (or whatever
	buttons your device has) from the Microwindows application?

	You should be able to get keyboard events with
		GR_EVENT_KEY_DOWN (etc).

	There are some examples of this is src/demos/nanox/nxterm.c

	You will also have to enable a keyboard driver in the config.h
	file. If you only have a few buttons (on processor PIO for
	example) you will probably have to write your own keyboard
	driver. see src/drivers/kdb_xxx.c

	There are a couple of toolkits that support Microwindows, I
	think both of these have a file selection dialog.

	Search for TinyWidgets and FLTK.