nanogui: about serial mouse on microwindow

Subject: about serial mouse on microwindow
From: victor ####@####.####
Date: 1 Oct 2001 15:29:20 -0000

Hi, all,
I have some stability problem on using a serial mouse on microwindow.
Can you help me out here please?

I am using arm-prototype board with serial mouse plugged in with DRT and
RTS pin to high.

I found out that not all serial mouses works on the microwindow with my
board. I tried different serial mouse and ps2 mouse using ps2-rs232
connector, and only 2 out of 6 is working. And the brand doesn't seems
to be the issue, because I have only 1 out of 2  microsoft mouse is
working.

Some of the mouse will cause the curser jump around randomly and not be
able to control it, and some the the mouse doesn't even make the curser
move.

Is there something wrong with the hardware, or I can fix it with some
file in the kernel??

Thanks for helping

Vic