nanogui: microwindows with virtual display

Subject: Re: [nanogui] microwindows with virtual display
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 19 Nov 2001 15:24:39 -0000

We do not have any network support for Nano-X as it was designed to be used
only on local clients.   Just to get simple networking support, it would be
as easy as changing the socket type to AF_UNIX to AF_INET, and adding some
sort of connection scheme to the client side.

But then you don't have any support for authentication, security or managing
multiple screens at the same time.  That would be quite difficult.

Jordan

On Monday 19 November 2001 07:04, Sathish Vasudevaiah mentioned: