nanogui: email client

Subject: Re: [nanogui] email client
From: Matthew Wlazlo ####@####.####
Date: 5 Dec 2001 05:03:50 -0000

** On Wed Dec 05, 2001 at 04:24:14AM -0000, Darran D. Rimron-Molloy ####@####.#### wrote:

> > Hi,who have email client program ruuning on microwindows?
>
> Tuxia have ported the fullness (*cough*) of Mozilla in two forms, Nanozilla
> and nzxilla, commercial and MPL (IIRC) respectivly, and I believe their
> commercial option does include the email client from Mozilla.

Nxzilla is the 'full mozilla', which includes email client etc. As far as
usability goes I would wait until we release a version for mozilla 0.9.6 (HEAPS
faster :)).

Also, FYI, Song Zhao has written a little email client using FLTK (as part of a
desktop suite thingy called viper). Might be useful... Have a look at
http://viper.tuxia.org