nanogui: Widgits and wonders

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Widgits and wonders
From: Jordan Crouse ####@####.####
Date: 5 Dec 2001 15:09:51 -0000

> The thing that's holding it
> back is the lack of wxImage support under MicroWindows, which could
> probably be rectified quite easily by someone with the relevant knowledge.
> The widgets use XPM images quite extensively.

Julian -

Check the new GrImageFromBuffer() functions in the latest version of
Microwindows, and see if that helps your XPM situation any.  It wouldn't be
very tough to write a function that handled compiled XPMs as well as XPM's
loaded from a file.

Jordan

On Wednesday 05 December 2001 07:17, Julian Smart mentioned: