nanogui: Nano-X as a component of eCos? (Was: Re: [nanogui] eCos support in CVS)

Subject: RE: Nano-X as a component of eCos? (Was: Re: [nanogui] eCos suppo rt in CVS)
From: Daniel Fandrich ####@####.####
Date: 4 Apr 2002 23:21:05 -0000

It does some like a good idea; it would be handy to just do a package add
and have eCos support automatically.  It would be nice to keep whatever
changes are necessary in the Microwindows CVS repository so that everything
can be kept in sync more easily. The solution could be to add a Microwindows
dist_ecos Makefile target which would copy the necessary existing sources
into a temporary eCos-compatible directory hierarchy along with an
appropriate config file and CDL file and generate an .epk package file from
that.

>>> Dan