nanogui: Microwindows only on tty1

Subject: Microwindows only on tty1
From: Manfred Gruber ####@####.####
Date: 13 Feb 2003 10:44:40 -0000

Hi !

We run a gunze touch panel driver witch we have written for
microwindows(win_api). If anybody what this we can send it to the
microwindows ftp-place.
It is like the mou_mt.c driver and runs on /dev/ttyS0.

Now i have a problem with switching the VT. It must be possible to switch to
different VT, because of logs on other VT.

The driver reads always /dev/ttyS0. But it should only handle the Data when we
see the Microwindows Desktop (when we are on tty1).

Now when I switch to tty2 and push the touch panel the data is stored and when
i switch back to tty1(where microwindows runs) the mouse date is restored
from dev tty2.

I found out with ioctl(file_descriptor,VT_GETSATE,&var) I can display the
active VT. But how do I bring this to Microwindows.

For example when we are not on the Microwindows VT the data should be erased
and when we are on Microwindows the mouse data should be handled.

Thanks for help....
Regards
--
mfg