nanogui: How to combine regions, union or xor or etc

Subject: How to combine regions, union or xor or etc
From: tj ####@####.####
Date: 7 May 2004 20:04:43 +0100

Thanks to all who have helped me so far with regions. I can now have a
non-rectangular button or buttons.

But, I am having trouble combining regions. Say I want two buttons that
are inconnected like a jigsaw puzzle piece. Each is a child of the apps
main window, which is a child of GR_ROOT. Each "jigsaw" piece is a
seperate window. I create  two regions, one for each jigsaw piece
window. But, there is overlap in the curves between the two button
windows. How are the regions combined?

tj