nanogui: Limit on number of groups?

Subject: Limit on number of groups?
From: Mark Mussetter ####@####.####
Date: 7 May 2004 20:09:55 +0100

Hello Everyone,

I am designing a FLTK application that consists of several windows.  Each
of these windows contain between 5 and 25 widgets (Buttons, checkboxes,
etc.).  On one of the windows, I am using the Fl_Group widget to group
similar widgets together.  I seem to have run into an issue with the number
of groups that I can put inside of one window.  I'm at a point now where I
can't add any more groups to the window without the program crashing.  This
particular window has 8 groups on it.

Are there any limits on how many groups you can have in one window?

Is there a limit to how deep you can nest groups...for example, can I have
a group within a group, which is within a group, which is within a top
level group (encompassing all the other groups)?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

Mark