nanogui: Hi greg problem regarding microwindows merging with application

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Hi greg problem regarding microwindows merging with application
From: "Harshapvstus" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Sep 2005 02:36:28 +0100

Hi greg,

I run my application on Linux based target.
Yes i copy the lib files my target lib directory and execute mdemo it works
fine
If i just give the library names to mdemo before i compile it on my target
board application does it works fine.I will check it.

One more problem i am facing is the make files merging.

My target application uses the makefile.am and ./configure file for its
compilation.
now microwindows also uses the conigure file and makerule files.

I am unable to merge both to make compile.
Do you have any suggestions regarding this. how to merge two make files or
configure files.
if you can show me some docs it will great for me.

Thanks
Harsha S