nanogui: Hi greg problem regarding microwindows merging with application

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Hi greg problem regarding microwindows merging with application
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Sep 2005 03:31:44 +0100

: My target application uses the makefile.am and ./configure file for its
: compilation.
: now microwindows also uses the conigure file and makerule files.
:
: I am unable to merge both to make compile.
: Do you have any suggestions regarding this. how to merge two make files or
: configure files.

As I was trying to say in the last email, you will build microwindows
once, seperately, and use ONLY the libmwin*.a files.

These files are then linked with your application.  You will modify
only your application's configure files, to add the microwindows
libraries.

I assumed your application was win32.  But now you're talking
about ./configure files.  What graphics API does your application
use?