nanogui: Hi greg problem regarding microwindows merging with application

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Hi greg problem regarding microwindows merging with application
From: "Harshapvstus" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Sep 2005 03:41:00 +0100

Dear greg,

My application does't use any graphic API's.

Now the compiled microwindows executable (ex.. mdemo) will call my
application functions, so example:: mdemo.c will call the functions which
are declaired in my application directory.

I have to use microwindows graphics as front end for my application
code(back end code).

thats why i have to merge the microwindows (ex. mdemo.c )with my application
code.
My application code use the configuration file for building according to the
target(hardware) specifications.

harsha