nanogui: Thread: Kaffe port

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 5 [>] [>>]
Subject: Kaffe port
From: Jean-Eric Cuendet ####@####.####
Date: 27 Mar 2000 09:43:49 -0000

Hi,
I was busy this week-end, so I haven't made a lot of work on Kaffe port.
But all linked well, all the needed functions (except some not very
important ones) are here now, except the keyboard stuff which I'm waiting
excitingly.
The problem now which I'm investigating is that Kaffe deadlock. I don't know
why now but will go further this evening I hope.
I'll let you know my advances
-jec

Jean-Eric Cuendet
Linkvest SA
Av des Baumettes 19, 1020 Renens Switzerland
Tel +41 21 632 9043  Fax +41 21 632 9090
http://www.linkvest.ch  E-mail: ####@####.####