nanogui: Thread: Is there chinese input mechod for microwindow?

[<<] [<] Page 2 of 3 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: Is there chinese input mechod for microwindow?
From: "jacky" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Apr 2001 01:05:11 -0000

in fact i have read this readme but the problem still have it.
So i want to know more deatil of the patch to install.
now the blow is the list of my platform.

linux redhat 6.2 I386 platform
microwindows version: 0.89pre7
microwindows font chinese version: 0.89pre2
X11 display setting for microwindows
tty keyboard for microwindows
Your jacky