plustek: Thread: plustek 9636T

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: plustek 9636T
From: Ernie Schroder ####@####.####
Date: 3 Nov 2001 01:05:11 -0000

If I read right, I need to download plustek-module-0_36_38.tar.gz I have
sane-frontends 1.0.5-2,sane-backends 1.0.5-4 and sane-backends-devel 1.0.5-4
along with xsane and xsane-gimp, all installed from rpms (redhat 7.2) What do
I need to do to get this running?Is there an up to date how to out there?
Where do I untar it? has anyone built rpm's?
--
Regards, Ernie
Guaranteed 100% Microsoft and Intel free
for 1.0.5, please use the latest plustek-module-0_39_7.tar.gz...
The installation instructions are alwasy the same...

unpack
go to directory plustek_driver
do a
make all