plustek: Thread: Canon LiDe20

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: Canon LiDe20
From: Antonio ####@####.####
Date: 20 Feb 2003 13:11:34 -0000

Hi,
 I bought a Canon LiDE 20 last week.
 I have installed the Suse 8.1 professional.

 I can help you in testing that device: do you need
any help on that scanner (like color tests or
something like that)?

bye Anto

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mobile.yahoo.com/index2002.html