nanogui: Thread: W Window system?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 3 [>] [>>]
Subject: W Window system?
From: Vasant Ramasubramanian ####@####.####
Date: 4 May 2000 01:25:40 -0000

In search of some more info on Yopy, I came across the W window system @:
http://www.students.tut.fi/~t150315/

Also here is the Yopy developer's page, which has screen shots of the
Gmate ver of W windows:

http://www.gmate.co.kr/expert/index.html

It however looks like if you use the Yopy toolkit (which I believe
includes their version of W windows) you can only target a Yopy or you're
in violation of their agreement. (doesn't that violate the GPLing of the
original W window system?)

Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Vasant.

> It however looks like if you use the Yopy toolkit (which I believe
> includes their version of W windows) you can only target a Yopy or you're
> in violation of their agreement. (doesn't that violate the GPLing of the
> original W window system?)

If the code is GPL and they didnt get other permission from the author then
yes. Ask the original author..