nanogui: Shaky display

Subject: Shaky display
From: Misbahullah Khan ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jun 2008 10:41:01 -0000

Hi Greg ..

There is a concern regarding microwindow for which we have already talked
and now i have come up with more details so that we could find a solution
to it.

Let me explain you the problem in detail :-

1. It happens to be sometimes (1 in 20-30 times) that whenever i try to
wtite a text to lcd display or fill a bar the text is written horizontaly
about some percentage (say 50 %) and then again writes the same text the
remaining percentage makeing the display as if one text is written twice
half and half one over the other .

Similarly when we are dispalying the a horizontal bar the bar gers
displayed two times one over the other horizontaly.

Just to mention that this happens rarely and not always.

Is there any thing we could see into the microwindow ???

Please do share your experience and knowledge regarding this concern .

 Thanks & Regards,
 Misbah
_____________________________________
  EmSyS Division,
  Larsen & Toubro Limited,
  KIADB indusrial area, Hebbal,Hootagalli.
  Mysore,
  India 570018
  Phone: 08212405398  Extn: 5172
_____________________________________

This mail is classified as :
(  ) L&T EmSyS Proprietary
(X) L&T EmSyS Confidential
(  ) L&T EmSyS Internal Use
(  ) L&T EmSyS General Business

"Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
05/06/2008 08:51 PM
Please respond to
"Greg Haerr" ####@####.####

"Misbahullah Khan" ####@####.####
cc

Subject
Re: GrFillRect operation

You might discuss this on the list.  I would think this is very likely
a hardware issue.  Either writing to the display memory, or
something that the processor is doing may be causing this.
I am unaware of anything within microwindows that would cause this.

Does it only happen during text update, or the does display sometimes
just get shaky?