nanogui: limit the number of GrMoveWindow() calls!

Subject: Re: [nanogui] limit the number of GrMoveWindow() calls!
From: "wang" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Aug 2002 09:10:44 -0000
>However I haven't seen a noticable speed difference between the Nano-X
>and Microwin APIs running similar programs. Also I don't actually find
>solid window drags too slow on either Nano-X or microwin except on vga16
>hardware. Which makes me wonder what exactly you're doing with Nano-X to
>be seeing this slowness?

 Just compare nxterm with mterm,you could find the mterm is more sensitive,
I have told you that when just compare speed of running a application
program ,for example ,at both term we type "ls",there  is almost no difference between them on speed .but just drag them ,you will find difference,this is the very speed I am interested in .

>Well, halve the number of calls isn't exactly what I said, and I don't
>expect it to make a big difference either.
Ok, not a half ,use this method ,I can adjust to 2/3,4/5……,but I do not
think it will prove your opinion .Do you have some other way to implement
this?
        wang
          2002-08-06