nanogui: calibration application [& other problems]

Subject: Re: [nanogui] calibration application [& other problems]
From: "Massimiliano Turco" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Apr 2004 10:27:03 +0100

Thanks Greg for the support.
I have successfully cross-compiled the nxcal with the libnano-X generated
with my 0.89 version integrated with the 0.90 calibration features.
The problem was I had to include the mou_touchscreen.c and the reference to
IPAQ_MOUSE. And on ARM I use /dev/ts/.

The nxcal binary works on my ARM board and generates a nxcal.dat as
following:
"# Nano-X touchscreen data
# Generated automatically, do not edit

68684 0 -618156 0 67650 -338250 65536

# ---"

Are these values correct?

I am still facing CVS access problems (which don't depend from the online
CVS), so I couldn't yet take a look to the CVS calibration version...

Thanks in advance for your help.

max