nanogui: Limit on number of groups?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] Limit on number of groups?
From: Jason Kingan ####@####.####
Date: 7 May 2004 22:16:02 +0100

Mark,

I don't know what version you're running, but looking at 1.0.11, there
doesn't appear to be any limit in the code for the number of groups you
may have, or how deeply they can nest. The arrays used are dynamically
allocated (see the insert/delete, etc. methods in src/Fl_Group.cxx).
You might want to check out the tabs sample in the test directory - it
has quite a number of groups and windows all nested together.

Thanks,
Jason Kingan
Century Software