nanogui: porting GTK application to microwindows

Next by date: 12 Oct 2004 01:32:56 +0100 pixil.org FTP URL trailing slash problem with safari (was Re: [nanogui] Compiling FLNX for microwindows), Peter Dufault

Subject: Re: [nanogui] porting GTK application to microwindows
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 12 Oct 2004 01:32:56 +0100

: 1. I can't type on the textbox, build by GTK. When I
: type in word with the keyboard, the XConvertCase is
: called, but nothing is typed in the box. I also test
: the text box sample in  microwindow folder, here
: microwindow can accept my keyboard input very well.

Remember, you're running NXLIB to convert Xlib
calls to Microwindows.  It's not complete.
If "XConvertCase" is printed out, then that means
that XConvertCase has been called, but not implemented,
likely your problem.

: Could you please tell me what the problem and how to
: solve it?

Implement it in NXLIB.

:
: 2. My application is using GTK's horizontal and
: vertical scrollbar but I cannot display it using
: microwindows. I only can see part od image that as big
: as my microwindows screen and I can't scroll it to see
: the other part.

I don't understand - the scroll bars aren't displayed?

:
: 3. I can't display GTK window on microwindow, eg:
: window title,close button, etc. I can only show the
: content of the window, eg buttons, textboxes, etc

As with X, you must run a window manager.  Try
nanowm.