nanogui: port question

Subject: Re: [nanogui] port question
From: Ed Sutter ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jul 2005 13:05:12 +0100

Thanks to all for the responses.
I have it running as a standalong MicroMonitor (uMon) application
on the CSB536 from Cogent Computer Systems.  I added appropriate
kbd/mouse/scr drivers, then made slight modifications to the demos
to hook to uMon and it just worked!  Nice package!

Actually, in the process of working with this, I used a debugging
memory allocator that comes with uMon and it detected a few memory
overruns.  I haven't had time to investigate this entirely so it could
be a false alarm; however, I was able to sidestep the alledged problem
by adding 32 to all the allocation sizes (indicating that the size of
the overrun is small).

I will let you know if I actually find a problem here.  Has anyone
ever reported any similar issue?

Thanks very much
Ed Sutter