nanogui: error in graphics mode

Subject: Re: [nanogui] error in graphics mode
From: Gil Glass ####@####.####
Date: 2 Sep 2005 14:44:29 +0100

I thought /dev/fb/n was introduced in Linux 2.6.  But you say you're
running 2.4.  Hmmm...  Not sure about this.  Either way, I don't think
that this is where the problem is.

Gil Glass
Telecom Field Services
JDSU
Germantown, MD, USA
+1-240-404-2551

"Tan Ying Liang" ####@####.####
09/02/2005 12:59 PM

cc

Subject
Re: [nanogui] error in graphics mode

Hi Gil,
I have missed out this part which could be the problem also.
There isn't any /dev/fb0 on the root system but instead as /dev/fb/0 and I
use the ln command to link it.
Tan