nanogui: Thread: Is there chinese input mechod for microwindow?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 3 [>] [>>]
Subject: Is there chinese input mechod for microwindow?
From: "fuzhenyu" ####@####.####
Date: 27 Mar 2001 02:29:57 -0000

I used the Assabet and Armlinux,I have download microwindow successful to
assabet.
I want to know How can i input chinese in microwindow.
Thank you for answer me.

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡

: I used the Assabet and Armlinux,I have download microwindow successful to
: assabet.
: I want to know How can i input chinese in microwindow.

I have an unintegrated chinese input method editor for the Nano-X
API, I haven't tested it and have asked several times for volunteers,
and found none.

I am interested in testing it, please send me the details.

   >Regards,
   >
   >Greg

    I am very interest in it. Can you give me the
code?

Best Regards,
Yi Yang