primax: I need help on reverse engineering

Subject: I need help on reverse engineering
From: The Paya El ####@####.####
Date: 22 Jan 2000 04:13:44 -0000

Hello again. I need help on reversing these type of code. I have
learned how to crack a simple serial number, or a keyfile, but nothing
related with hardware (in my cracker times, i downloaded fully
www.fravia.org :+).

  I have found about two or three VXDs/DLLs that does the scan/handles
the protocol/something i don't know in two versions 32/16bits.

  I have dissasembled this, but, with my mind searching every time a
cmp/jne/jz/etc i will never see the protocol, so I need help of us.

  If you can send me a little tips on how to look, no how to reverse,
how to look the code, maybe I can reverse this Umax protocol. (jeh the
most bigest DLLs are called UDEPP32.DLL :+)

  Please Help me!

Alot of thanxs in advance.

Javier

=====