nanogui: GTK+ port to nano-X

Subject: Re: GTK+ port to nano-X
From: "Amit Kulkarni" ####@####.####
Date: 11 May 2001 11:41:47 -0000

I agree. Porting any API to nano-X will surely take time. WxWindows should
probably be ported not native to nano-X but like fltk, where it can be
easily adapted to any gui platform.
The gtk+ API on nano-X will be a big big leap, but in my opinion it will
take a long time to port and will need a very good design.

--
Amit Kulkarni
http://tinywidgets.sourceforge.net